Is IT Support for Dental Offices Different?
Dental technology is more specific than the requirements for broader businesses. Generic approaches may work for other industries, but Dental offices require professionals who understand the industry.
Continuous monitoring and maintenance is an essential component in ensuring the IT systems and data of Dental systems remain protected and PHIPA compliant. Imaging software must be properly integrated and regularly checked, and staff communications tools must be up to date and fully functional.
You Need An IT Support Firm That Has:
- Intimate knowledge of Dental office technology including communications, billing, imaging and diagnostics
- PHIPA compliance expertise
- Established relationships with quality vendors of both software and hardware solutions
- Familiarity with Dental technology trends and advances
- Can communicate in simple English, not Tech-speak
What Is The Place of High Performance Technology in Dental Offices?
Your Dental practice reputation is defined by the care it provides for your patients and you recognize that technology plays an important role in helping you to meet the needs of the people you serve.
With many patients making use of technology-based services such as waiting room Wi-Fi and online scheduling, it’s clear that it’s not only the Dentist and admin staff who rely on IT to simplify and enhance office visits.
Dental practices must have a customized, well-maintained suite of IT solutions that are optimized to promote a productive working environment and allow for positive patient experiences.
S7 Systems helps Dental practices take advantage of the latest technology innovations available for the industry while still maintaining the best security measures and PHIPA compliance
Why Do I Need Managed IT Services for My Dental Practice?
Dentistry is a highly-technology dependent field
Practice Management software has now become the standard for Dental offices. Customer-centric applications make for easier communication between the Dental office staff and each patient
Today’s Dental patients need the assurance that their medical records are safe and accessible to them. Non compliance to PHIPA can result in very significant penalties, even a simple mistake could have disastrous consequences
Dental practices spend years building their reputation, one error or breach in security could derail all of that effort
What Benefits Can My Dental Office Gain from A Partnership With S7 Systems?
Partnering with S7 systems for all your Dental IT support needs will allow you to leverage the technology you already own and improve on areas that pose risks to your practice
S7 Systems offers Dental Professionals:
- Proactive IT Maintenance and Support
- PHIPA Compliance Services
- Support and troubleshooting for Dental Practice Management software such as Open Dental, Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Abeldent and others
- Install and configuration Support for intraoral cameras, optical scanners, and digital x-ray sensors and scanners
- A complete Zero Trust IT Security offering – Firewall, Threat Hunting, Encryption, Identity and Access, Application Control, Back Up & Disaster Recovery, Proper Use, Physical Security
- Executive level IT advice
- Real Time IT Answers to your Questions
- Data Encryption Services
- Network Infrastructure Support
- Secure Email and Messaging
- Predictable IT Support Costs Tailored to Fit Your Budget
- Vendor Management Services
For More Information See Our Software Support Page
Expert Computer Systems Support For Dentists, Oral Surgeons, Orthodontists, Endodontists, and Dental Laboratories